As a 2-in-1 car seat Pallas 2-fix can be used for more than 11 years. When in Group 1 mode, Pallas 2-fix boasts an adjustable safety cushion which resembles an inflated airbag, reducing the risk of serious neck injuries in the event of a head-on collision without confining the child. For children aged approx. 3 and above, a simple conversion turns the seat into the Group 2/3 car seat Solution X2-fix. New side protectors absorb the impact energy at a very early stage providing an innovative side impact protection.
– Adjustable safety cushion.
– Optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus): absorbs the impact energy at a very early stage.
– Comfort Recline function (in Group I) ensures a relaxed journey: can be operated with only one hand from the front of the seat.
– ISOFIX Connect for more safety and stability. The seat is also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
– Adjustable safety cushion: reduces the risk of serious neck injuries (when compared to conventional five-point harness systems) without confining the child.
– 3-position reclining headrest: prevents the child’s head from falling forward while asleep. It also guarantees optimal protection in the case of a side-impact. In the case of a side-impact collision, the child’s sensitive head remains within the safety zone of the seat, ensuring optimal protection.